The Sludge Removal System is a unique offering which provides a method of removing the majority of sludge from the water stream and thereby preventing it’s migration and settling downstream.
Western Water Products offers this unique sludge removal system with the following hoppers:
- Model SRS-05 provides a 96 Gallon Poly Collection Hopper
- Model SRS-FLMH provides a Fork-liftable, Self-dumping, 1-Cubic Yard Hopper made of painted steel.
Benefits of using a Sludge Removal System include when located inside a Hopper Bottom Pit:
- Reduces sludge from the water course and relieves impact on downstream filters and filtration system
- Removes sludge from pits and places it in a convenient Above Ground Mud/Oil Hopper for easy disposal
- Simultaneously removes much oil and grease form the water course to the Above Ground Mud/Oil Hopper for easy disposal
1. Pit is 42 inches square x 54 inches deep
2. Hopper has wheels and is 30” square x 3.5’ tall
3. Panel is 18” L x 24” H x 14” D
1 phase 15 amp Power with proper disconnect must be supplied to control panel item # 3.
Ask for drawings D0101010 & D10001 for installation requirements, instructions and information.
|Options Available for Pit Enhancements include:|
|Hopper Bottom Pit Kit includes:
Poly Hopper Bottom Pit with Galvanized Steel Lip Reinforcement-Embed Frames
|Barrel Filter Pump or Suction Filter Barrel|
|Standard Size Sludge Collection Hopper
|1-Cubic Yard Self Dumping Sludge
|Trench Filter Basket||Under the Grate Filter Basket|
|40 Gallon Model MS-004 Mini-Sucker Oil Collection Barrel
(Pump Control Not Shown)
|Pit Oil Floating Pick-Up Device
(Control Not Shown)