If WaterCycle Solutions quotes an Installation Costs in writing as part of a project and unless otherwise agreed to in written form by WaterCycle Solutions or one of it’s Installers, Distributors or Dealers, installation will consist of the following:
- Setting of the equipment in place except for grating and Pits
- Grating and pits will be provided to the site as required by the schedule, if provided by WaterCycle Solutions, but it is the responsibility of others to locate and install them.
- Connecting the equipment to properly supplied and located plumbing and electrical stub-ups as required by WaterCycle Solutions
- Start-up and test of equipment
It is the responsibility of others to:
- Obtain all permits required and pay fees
- Provide forklift for unloading equipment upon arrival
- Provide all underground plumbing as required by WaterCycle Solutions
- Install pits and grating if provided by WaterCycle Solutions and provide underground plumbing interconnections required
- Provide any underground or overhead utilities per local codes such as water, gas or electricity as required by equipment manufacturers and to properly protect equipment with circuit breakers, electrical disconnects, backflow preventers, etc., as required by equipment manufacturers
- Provide properly sized pits (if not provided by WaterCycle Solutions) with drains and additional plumbing as required by Western Water Products or the equipment manufacturers
- Make sure that the specified equipment will fit in the designated areas.
- Provide all the “site specific” architectural drawings that may be required. Note that WaterCycle Solutions can provide “generic” manufacturers drawings showing electrical, plumbing, space and pit requirements. It is the responsibility of others to obtain what they need to do their job in their time frame.
If WaterCycle Solutions or its’ installers are requested to and does begin installation, but the job site is not completed to the necessary requirements, and if WaterCycle Solutions or its’ installers are required to return thereby incurring additional costs (travel expenses, labor and materials, etc.) these costs will be charged to the customer for any and all return trips required to complete the job.