Pressure Washers are the most widely used cleaning devices for maintaining (keeping clean) or preparing equipment, parts, vehicles and other objects for other processes such as repairing or painting.
Each of these wide varieties of applications can have their own unique problems requiring different SOLUTIONS when Reusing or Discharging the water.
Examples of this wide variety of applications and their unique problems can include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning Beach Sand and Earth Moving equipment
- Engine Degreasing
- Pit dirt and sludge removal
- Pit oil removal
- Cleaning Heavy Off-Road Equipment can collect a huge amount of dirt that presents a potential sludge-handling maintenance problem.
- Engine Degreasing presents excessive oil problems.
- Washing Golf Carts, Mowing and other Course Maintenance Equipment presents a high accumulation of grass cuttings to contend with.
- Site specific problems such as wash pad, clarifiers, equipment location, rain water, distance to sewer discharge, etc.
There are a whole series of SOLUTIONS that have been developed to logically solve these problems.
The logic of these SOLUTIONS is simple.
Remove the big pieces first and make them easy to get at.
Take out for easy removal of any excessive contaminants that could cause system maintenance problems.
And, for site specific problems, Western Water Products offers pre and post-system OPTIONS. Simply click below and request information your SOLUTION.