The EnvirVac is a series of electrically operated Heavy Duty Wet-Vac systems designed specifically for the Mobile Pressure Washer Market. Available with and without filtration, these systems are provided with a Wash Water Storage Tank and a pressurized output. These systems have been designed to eliminate EPA hassles by allowing the mobile pressure washer operator to wash as they normally would, but now they can pick up the water, filter it and later dispose of it to sanitary sewer or reuse the water in the wash process.
The EnvirVac has been designed for either portable or stationary use. Simply turn it on when you want to use it and turn it off when done. The EnvirVac combines proven technologies and is in itself a “stand-alone” filtration system. These standard systems are provided with a gravity dump valves and can be provided with a float activated discharge pump.
Affordable Design: The EnvirVac water recovery system has been engineered to be an affordable Liquid Filtration System designed for either MOBILE, PORTABLE or STATIONARY applications requiring cleaned wash quality water for reuse with high-pressure washers or for discharge to sanitary sewer.
MOBILE, PORTABLE or STATIONARY Use:
Mobile, portable and stationary wash operators are frequently coming under the scrutiny of regulating agencies charged with protecting the Environment. Mobile, and portable wash operators must now pick-up and either discharge the wash water properly to sanitary sewer, or they must recycle the wash water created. In either case they must prevent run-off into the storm sewer to avoid polluting the water table and comply with the Clean Water Act. Additionally, stationary wash operators are being forced to completely recycle or clean up discharge water to the sanitary sewer system in order to comply with increasingly stricter effluent discharge restrictions.
The EnvirVac is a truly unique and affordable system. Wash Water and Filtration Technologies included and shown above include:
- Oil/Water Separator (Cleanable CELLOFOAM Strainer and Oil Pillows Adsorbs Oil)
- 20, 10 or 5 Micron Cartridge Filters are available
- Optional Float Activated Recirculation Pump Provides Aeration and Pressurized Discharge
- System can be used to recover almost any non-volatile liquid
Economical Solutions to Everyday Problems:
The Common Sense approach of collecting wash water with a vacuum is not new, but new technologies allowing the system to pump the wash water through advanced filtration technologies is. The EnvirVac wash water recovery system offers an economical solution for most mobile and stationary wash water recovery and filtration problems. The EnvirVac filters water to sanitary sewer discharge quality or it may be used as wash quality water for reuse with High Pressure Washers in many applications.
“Easy” Concept and Design — The EnvirVac is:
- Easy to understand and use
- Easy to connect and install
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Easy to avoid EPA hassles
|Specifications & Features||EnvirVac I||EnvirVac II||EnvirVac III|
|Safe to use Electrically Operated Vacuum Head 115 V||6.5 Peak HP||6.5 Peak HP||6.5 Peak HP|
|Holding Tank Capacity||60 Gallon Poly||60 Gallon Poly||60 Gallon Poly|
|Frame Material||Painted Steel or Aluminum||Painted Steel or Aluminum||Painted Steel or Aluminum|
|Heavy Duty Casters||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Pressurized Output Pump 1/3 HP, 115 V (Also acts to re-circulate and Aerate water within tank)||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Gravity Dump Gate Valve||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Vac Hose||2-1/2” Dia x 30’ (3 Sections 10’)||2-1/2” Dia x 30’ (3 Sections 10’)||2-1/2” Dia x 30’ (3 Sections 10’)|
|External Filters||Disposable Cartridge Filters@ 20, 10 or 5 Micron||Cleanable CELLOFOAM plus (1) 20 or 10 Micron Cartridge Filters||Cleanable CELLOFOAM plus (1) 20 or 10 Micron Cartridge Filters|
|Internal Strainer (Cleanable)||Vac Head CELLOFOAM Strainer||Vac Head CELLOFOAM Strainer||Vac Head CELLOFOAM Strainer|
|Input Sump Pump, 115 VAC, 13 AMP||N/A||N/A||1/3 HP with 30’ Pick-Up Hose|
Vacuum Only EV-I & EV-II Eliminates: (EV-III Provided with Vacuum and Sump Pump)
- Vacuum ONLY operation eliminates the need for SUMP PUMPS by sucking water right off the wash surface
- Vacuum ONLY operation eliminates the SHOCK HAZARD of draping electrical pump cords in a pool of water
- Standard Shop-Vac hose is all that’s required to go to the water collection point
- Standard Shop-Vac hose is inexpensive and easy to replace or lengthen
- Simple design eliminates costly parts and pieces for repair
Optional Equipment includes:
- Larger Storage Tanks or Trailer Packages
- Float Activated Discharge Pump
- Longer Vacuum Hose and Fittings
- Integrally Mounted Cold Water Pressure Washer with Generator (Under Filters)
- External Filter Options are available making The EnvirVac suitable for many other applications